Who We Are
The Entrepreneurs Network is a think tank designed to bring entrepreneurs to the forefront of political discourse and help make Britain the best place in the world to start a business.
We will produce research outlining the benefits of easing unnecessary burdens upon enterprise; host high-profile events to bridge the gap between the aspirations of the entrepreneurial community and policy makers; and champion entrepreneurs, making the case for a more entrepreneurial society.
Philip Salter – Director
Philip started his career as Programmes Director at the Adam Smith Institute, running the Institute’s events, student activities and researching and representing the Institute on education policy in the media. After three years with the Adam Smith Institute he moved into journalism, becoming Business Features Editor of City A.M., after which he was Editor across EMEA for one of world’s largest insurance brokers.
While at City A.M. Philip wrote a weekly column on entrepreneurship and interviewed some of Britain’s leading entrepreneurs. He continues to write a weekly cocktail column for the paper.
Sign up to our fortnightly Entrepreneurs Bulletin for:
- A digest of the latest government proposals and how they could impact your business;
- An update of what is going on in entrepreneurial communities across the country;
- The chance to share your views on entrepreneurship;
- Invitations to Network events;
- Opportunities to represent your business and the Network in the media.